
I grow old . . . I grow old . . .
I shall wear the bottoms of my trousers rolled.
[read that as Gregory House] Which reminds me I didn't bother to happy birthday old Willie Faulkner. All the bestest!
And in case you forgot, my birthday is also coming up! I thought it would be nice to relieve you a bit from under the burden of having to come up with an interesting and accurate gift. So, here's my wishlist:
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
Alright, now, that would be enough. Let's not get carried away. (Actually, let's!)
And there might be a party. (Presence not obligatory. Presents, though...)

indeks mnie rozbroił :D chciałabym żeby to moje nazwisko było w miejscu czarnej plamy.. tej na górze, oczywiście, nie przy łacinie :p
OdpowiedzUsuńnie wstydź się swoich zbereźnych marzeń. A skoro już o nich mowa, przy zalu z gramatyki powinnam była wpisać szósty sierpnia, prawda? ;p
OdpowiedzUsuń